11/16/2007

Wow! 34!

Monday the 5th was my birthday. We had a really busy day helping mom with election stuff, but I did get go out to lunch with my mom and dad and Joe and Ellie. That night we got to out to dinner with Julie and her family to Craigo's -yum! I was so excited to get to see Julie and her cute boys on my birthday, it was the best surprise! She came all the way from CA just to have dinner with me! - Just kidding. I can't believe how old I am getting, I don't feel old, but I am definitely looking older! Ellie put her birthday crown on me and we decided to take some pictures. Check out the postings on Joe's tribe to see what else we did on my birthday.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MZB said...

Looking good at 34! Happy B-day.....

Emily said...

I told you I'd forget your birthday - just so you wouldn't feel bad about mine. Happy Belated Birthday! You look great and how fun that you got to see Julie.